Success again

Brianc74

Wolf down in Idaho unit 27 this week. Seen two wolf kills and one kitty kill. Elk hunting was very slow. 6.5 Creedmoor shooting 124 Hammer Hunters
60ea67cb-d2ea-4f2e-8803-65585c82e7d4.jpg

2500$ wolf in that unit
$ 2500.00 ???????
An explanation to me please .
Are bounties being offered ?
I certainly hope so , because maybe that would entice more hunters to go after the wolves , thin-out their population , and the Elk , Deer , and Moose populations could begin recovering .

Thank You ,
DMP25-06

I believe it is a bounty.
Each unit has a specific dollar amount associated with it.
I will head up in Dec or Jan and try my luck.
Congrats on a nice one

I talked with fish and game. No bounty with them. There is a organization that if you are already a member and paid your dues They will reimburse you up to $2500 of your expenses to harvest the wolf per trip. But recipients are required and full documents supporting the recipients directly related to the harvest of the wolf. Also got to fill out about 13 pages of paperwork. This was per the Idaho Game officer that did my checking in.

Brian

I talked with fish and game. No bounty with them. There is a organization that if you are already a member and paid your dues They will reimburse you up to $2500 of your expenses to harvest the wolf per trip. But recipients are required and full documents supporting the recipients directly related to the harvest of the wolf. Also got to fill out about 13 pages of paperwork. This was per the Idaho Game officer that did my checking in.

Brian
Here is a link to the organization mentioned.