sub moa accuracy of plain factory rifles stock

Well we need some kind of entertainment while we are waiting for Midwestmoa to get a paper punch after some targets lol . I think you guys scared him off gun)

gun):D:cool: Where is the popcorn guys this is interesting needless to say. ok about the so called majic bullets there set 10 thousandths off the lands that's what ive done they still fit in the magazine on the Tupperware gun 770. Also if I were speaking m.o.a of a gun I don't see how wind fits into that equation a tight moa gun will shoot tight in the winds granted that is corrected for so I could say I was shooting in a biodome lol ive shot in plenty of wind. when measuring groups I measured outer to outer on furthest distance and subtracted diameter lightbulb I Will make a video for you guys on this gun, Though I don't think it will matter this argument will go on. And for the corvete guys ive watched those proud guys get spanked all over because they assume that was the best money could buy not comparing this to relationships of gun just thought I would add 2 cents on that off topic lol.

Im a bronze member now for you post number guys lol like that's releveant and I listen to people that know what there talking about that's how ive learned and am still learning that process never ends.

Look im not trying to make anyone mad here but I just did it. should I post videos or what but then how would I prove credible in a video I dont think most you guys will hear it.

I don't think you will make anyone mad, Just the opposite. No matter how bad I'm feeling I think of threads like this and it picks me right up.

Please keep this internet gold coming.

You've got to be in the mid to low .2s to be competitive, now. In 2013 the smallest group was shot by Mike Stinnett in the Light Varmint class (10 1/2# gun or less). the group, .0077"@ 100yds. It's nothing to go through the IBRSA stats of the local sanctioned matches and see the winner shot groups in the .2s These guys are waisting their time with their 'custom actions' and Bartlien barrels when all they need to do is have the sporting goods dept. head at WalMart order a 700 Varmint model and do some load development and then be shooting in the teens. Think of the promo Remington would pay for that! You'd be the national,,,, no international spokesman with a BIG bonous. Like is said, this thread is shear entertainment!

Apparently competitive shooters have not heard of the secret little gem known as the 770! Records be damned! LOOK OUT RECORD HOLDERS! :D

images
Theres only so many places at the table gunny.

Last edited:
DSC02087.jpg stock howa 1500 300 win mag 150 federal blue box hunting bullets first 3shot group with the gun.:D100 yards

new photos 015.jpg 270 win WEATHERBY vanguard / howa 1500 action weatherby barrel 3 rounds 150 grain ballistic tip nosler:)reloads 100 yards

new photos 037.jpg under 1.5 inch at 382 yards howa 1500 300 win mag 155 hornady amax my choice deer bullet. [75 grains imr 4831 col 3.490 fits in magazine)gun):)

and for the 770 I will have to get my camera up and going again my 3 shot group I shot the other day was on a peice of cardboard box its still out there.