sub moa accuracy of plain factory rifles stock

Savage 110 300 win, savage 110 308,savage 110 243, howa 1500 sporter barrel 300 win, howa 1500 heavy barrel 1 10 twist 308, howa 1500 heavy barrel 1 12 twist 308, vangaurd submoa 270 win
Remington 700 3006, and the *** 770 remington 7 mag, model 70 winchester 270win,a sears and roebuck 270 old one then theres my k98 builds but im not including those.

Midwest- i recently bought a .280 rem 700 mtn rifle ( blue) it weigh about 6 1/2 pounds . i guess i still enjoy the excitement of finding that load the rifle likes. my expections are realistic based on previous experience.

Only a nightforce scope EXTREME. I would expect to see a Schmidt and Bender on it or something . But maybe you didn't have the extra money for that more expensive glass because you spent it on an addition to you house to hold all your trophies from winning rifle matches with all your custom 12k guns that shoot bug holes at any distance . Maybe we all could expect to read about you in the Guinness book for bug holes at 1000 yards . gun)

Ok just shot a .116 3 shot group with the most *** I have the 770 rem 7 mag lol its a *** shot just under .200 last time I shot it so I know some people are going to call bs but its factual. This isnt to say customs are bad its just to point out some facts that get overlooked with smug grins of cappabilities a custom solid platform is easier to load for no doubt.

And similiar groups within that range are noted going back for that *** gun which its built horrible but you can make that bell ring if you find that load.

Look, I've been on your side this whole time, but I have a hard time believing you can get those kind of groups out of a Remington 770...

Every 710/770 I've ever shot wouldn't even get a 1.170" group at 100 yards... And I've attempted sighting in several of them for friends.

Ok just shot a .116 3 shot group with the most *** I have the 770 rem 7 mag lol its a *** shot just under .200 last time I shot it so I know some people are going to call bs but its factual. This isnt to say customs are bad its just to point out some facts that get overlooked with smug grins of cappabilities a custom solid platform is easier to load for no doubt.

Cool story.

midwest phenominal groups . what load and scope?

Look, I've been on your side this whole time, but I have a hard time believing you can get those kind of groups out of a Remington 770...

Every 710/770 I've ever shot wouldn't even get a 1.170" group at 100 yards... And I've attempted sighting in several of them for friends.

Im with you on this one. Ive seen those things on paper and it isnt a pretty sight.

Look im not trying to make anyone mad here but I just did it. should I post videos or what but then how would I prove credible in a video I dont think most you guys will hear it.

I'd watch a video, heck I watch them all the time. Mwmoa you could make a living working up loads for factory rifles.