Sub 600$ scope new and used

MIDWAY USA has Sightron scopes on sale for 50 to 55% off. I have never never seen them priced this low. They say discontinued but they are the same model numbers I bought a couple years ago and same power. They have different powers scopes to choose from and if they are out they will let you place a back order. I paid 1000.00 for a Sightron lll 10-50x60 feels years ago , now $500.00.
I Bought another one yesterday from them.
No brainer for anyone buying a scope in next 3 days. MD
Came here to post this. Got me a 6-24 ffp on the way, not a better scope anywhere at the $579 price point.

Liberty optics still has some in stock, you'll need to call and talk to Scott. They don't show on the website

Hmm.... MIDWAY USA on the Sightrons said no problem on phone. I bought one with reticle I wanted and another that they were out of and it said ok to back order the one not in stock. I called and made sure lady said no problem and took the 2nd order. So maybe they reached the number on reticle you wanted today. I would double check on phone just in case for this kind of price. MD
You can talk to 3 different people at Midway on a problem and get 3 totally different answers. My experience is real bad on the info and customer relations.
Instead of applying people to help you up front and resolve any problem they wait till your totally p*ssed and then they show up. Killing all penping buying incentive.

Will each is own. MIDWAY USA has Treated me well from day 1 on every order I placed.
I once had to order some Burris Z rings and was not smart enough to order the right sized. I returned 3 different sets to get what I needed. It was all my fault on ordering the wrong height size. I was a little to high or a little to low every time I ordered. If you are not happy with product they send you a label and you send it back and you get your CC refunded. I don't think you can ask for more. $500.00 is $500.00. MD

Last edited:
You can talk to 3 different people at Midway on a problem and get 3 totally different answers. My experience is real bad on the info and customer relations.
Instead of applying people to help you up front and resolve any problem they wait till your totally p*ssed and then they show up. Killing all penping buying incentive.

I've had the same type of experiences with Midway. They lost me as a customer years ago.

At that price range in FFP you can get the Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27x50 but if you can get the PST GII 5-25x50 for less than $900 I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, this is a heck of a deal.

Sheppard scopes have all the stuff you need on a scope plus has the bullet drop in it they have them for hunting and target shooting they have them for varmint hunting to has the windage to adjustment in it to they sell for 799dollars last scope you will have to buy

D60060D6-8034-4442-B99D-4E9E675B797F.png

Check out Athlon Optics. I have a couple that I have purchased at Midway USA for short $$ and I have been completely satisfied. Do some research on the different models and features before pulling the trigger on sale! Midway also had some discontinued Sightron SIII scopes recently for short $$.

Sightron stac 4-20
Burris veracity 4-20
Pretty sure they're both in ur price range
I've got two and had three of the 4-20 stac scopes. I waited for sales and such, all we're purchased under $350. They flat out track & repeat. Glass on them is not equal to the glass on a $1000 scope. I've hunted with them and for the money, they are hard to beat.

I've got two and had three of the 4-20 stac scopes. I waited for sales and such, all we're purchased under $350. They flat out track & repeat. Glass on them is not equal to the glass on a $1000 scope. I've hunted with them and for the money, they are hard to beat.
I have the veracity and stac and prefer the glass on the stac, but I like the turret options and reticle on the veracity better. I've taken my stac to several matches and cranked that thing 65moa up and it tracks very well

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.