Styrka scopes

I saw them advertised on a Hunting show the other day. The commercial said they have a no BS forever warranty. Not only will they replace it if it ever fails, they will do a yearly inspection and cleaning on any of their products, and return it to you at their expense.

I saw them advertised on a Hunting show the other day. The commercial said they have a no BS forever warranty. Not only will they replace it if it ever fails, they will do a yearly inspection and cleaning on any of their products, and return it to you at their expense.

WOW, that's definitely worth checking, thanks for the info!

ADDED: Found it ...

It's more than a warranty, really. Not only will we take care of your STYRKA product if you ever have a problem, we'll take care of it for you even if you don't. That's right, once a year, on our dime, you can send us your STYRKA product and we'll clean it, tune it as needed and send it back to you virtually as good as new. Forever. Yes, we are that serious.

(http://styrkastrong.com/warranty#)

Can't find product or prices. Crap glass with a yearly cleaning warranty is still crap glass. Maybe a great product. After someone sits down and does some real world comparisons and they look good, Then I'd get excited. Until then I'm mildly curious. Bruce

Can't find product or prices. Crap glass with a yearly cleaning warranty is still crap glass. Maybe a great product. After someone sits down and does some real world comparisons and they look good, Then I'd get excited. Until then I'm mildly curious. Bruce

I remember seeing similar comments and having the same stance with Vortex in 2004 when they first started. Just look at them now. :cool:

Ed

Ya but by the looks of it the will stay in business or what??

It's hard to say. At the prices they are asking they are entering a very competitive sector in the scope market. The quality of the glass, true and repeatable tracking, and ruggedness will determine if they are able to stick around. I feel that they will have to be a shining star to be able to compete with the likes of leupold, vortex, bushnell, nikon, etc. If you were going to throw down $500-800 on a scope are you going to go with a name you trust or risk your hunt on the new guys. Hopefully they will send some of these out to the media for testing. Maybe we can get some unbiased reviews and decide who to give our money to.

It's hard to say. At the prices they are asking they are entering a very competitive sector in the scope market. The quality of the glass, true and repeatable tracking, and ruggedness will determine if they are able to stick around. I feel that they will have to be a shining star to be able to compete with the likes of leupold, vortex, bushnell, nikon, etc. If you were going to throw down $500-800 on a scope are you going to go with a name you trust or risk your hunt on the new guys. Hopefully they will send some of these out to the media for testing. Maybe we can get some unbiased reviews and decide who to give our money to.

Ya your right! now some one just need to review them and see what there like...:D

Their PR is starting good, but there are not a lot of us willing to buy until we see some comparisons/reviews. Preferably by someone we trust. That was the point I was trying to make. I don't have any clue as to their quality at this point. Could be a great product at a fantastic price point. Or not. I'm sure we will hear more about them in the next year. Bruce

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.