Stuck rail mounting screws help 20 MOA install

Trying to remove the stock rail on a t3a1
Tikka
Two screws came out they were darn tight for sure and had a white thread lock residue on them. I broke off a T15 torques bit trying to get out the other 2 screws at that point. I was afraid to go further.
The rail has 4 screws and 2 Dow pins holding it in place.
Suggestions please…
Thanks all
Take a T15 bit only. Heat it red hot and place it into the screw and let it sit for a couple of minute. Take it out and use another T15 bit to remove the screw. the heat transfer will be direct to the screw threads and should work.

Take a T15 bit only. Heat it red hot and place it into the screw and let it sit for a couple of minute. Take it out and use another T15 bit to remove the screw. the heat transfer will be direct to the screw threads and should work.
For everyone out there "This Method Works"
Just plan the logistics of how and where you do this. I used a magnetic bit holder and a small wrench to fit the bit! And a pair of leather gloves. I loosened each screw 1/4-1/2 turn. Voila done!

For everyone out there "This Method Works"
Just plan the logistics of how and where you do this. I used a magnetic bit holder and a small wrench to fit the bit! And a pair of leather gloves. I loosened each screw 1/4-1/2 turn. Voila done!
That will do the Trick !!

Remove all screws place it in the freezer the epoxy will pop off
Thanks
I didn't have a problem with the glue part I used 2 plastic wedges in the gap area (one from each side) put a little pressure on them then gave a nice tap with a wood hammer handle and the old rail popped right up. I then removed the old glue with acetone.

Remove all screws place it in the freezer the epoxy will pop off
Well that makes sense don't know why I didn't think of it before cold temperature makes the resin brittle.
Too late now as I spent 500 bucks on a 20 Moa Spur Mount yonks ago don't care rifles shoots like a dream all the way out to 1500y .
Screenshot_20220919-035851_Gallery.jpg

Well that makes sense don't know why I didn't think of it before cold temperature makes the resin brittle.
Too late now as I spent 500 bucks on a 20 Moa Spur Mount yonks ago don't care rifles shoots like a dream all the way out to 1500y .View attachment 394990
Is it a6.5 creedmoor? If so what loads are you running?
I'm gathering components to shoot 1000 yards. The range has electronic targets and I need my loads to be running supersonic at the target for the system to read the shots. No factory ammo is allowed. Any info would be great!
Thanks

Narh its bigger brother 260r with mild loads I get to around 1300 with eldm130g and 1480y with 144 berger ht before they hit the trans sonic zone .
You should be able to duplicate my eldm load in a creedmoor as it is only doing 2833 at the muzzle .