Stuck rail mounting screws help 20 MOA install

Stang66

Trying to remove the stock rail on a t3a1
Tikka
Two screws came out they were darn tight for sure and had a white thread lock residue on them. I broke off a T15 torques bit trying to get out the other 2 screws at that point. I was afraid to go further.
The rail has 4 screws and 2 Dow pins holding it in place.
Suggestions please…
Thanks all

I just finished drilling out some screws on a set of rings attached to a pic rail. One of the screws just would not release and was completely fused. It's a frustrating thing to happen for sure and expensive to boot. At least this was on the the rings instead of the rail into the receiver.

Tikka
Two screws came out they were darn tight for sure and had a white thread lock residue on them. I broke off a T15 torques bit trying to get out the other 2 screws at that point. I was afraid to go further.
Suggestions please…
Thanks all
Heat with hair dryer.

Tikka
Suggestions please…
Thanks all
Clean the locktite off and put the other screws back in, MAKE THEM TIGHT!!! this will make it easier to get the last 2 screws out

Tikka
Suggestions please…
Thanks all
Heat the screws. It doesn't take long !!

Tikka
Suggestions please…
Thanks all
Most types of thread locker break down at 140℉. A strong heat gun, soldering gun should break it down and make for easier removal.
Loktite 243 works well, and uses the same force to remove as was used when installed. So far I have not had any loosen that I did not take out on my own.
If you know a machinist, the machinist can grind a drill bit that will chip the hardened screws out. Be sure to use a safe vice and precision drill press for the job.