Stuck cases

You can send it to Redding and they'll remove it too. Same thing happened to me with a 28 Nosler case. I tried a lot of what is suggested here. I used to use One Shot but moved to Alcohol and Lanolin mixture. You can tell the difference working brass it is much smoother with less felt friction.
Thanks

To get the mandrel out…pull it sung up into the neck, so it's out of the way. Then hack the bottom of the case off. Or drill out the bottom a little bigger than your caliber. Turn it upright and gravity will do the rest.

It happens…
Thanks

So obviously a user, and working well for you, other then shake well, dry for a minute or so and put a little in the die body before use, with out over doing it. Tips on using what I got until I can try others ? I was standing them in a block and spraying all 4 sides.
That pretty much does it, and what I said/quoted before. There is a limit, too much makes a mess and too little you will get stuck cases. There is a GunWerks video on reloading where he uses it and I have been doing basically the same as he does in the video. I will try to find it and post a link.

I will add that cleaning dies is important too. I have the RCBS lube pad and Imperial wax that I still use sometimes, but prefer the ease of the oneshot.

Hope this helps!

Make sure to get the high percentage alcohol and pure lanolin... That advice from my buddies make their own. You have to keep that shaken, not stirred as well. From what they say...
99% is less water base but I saw no difference with other alcohol. You can see it separate in a container. I use a throat spray bottle to apply it to a lube or a terry tag. Throat spray bottle sprays a fine mist and conserves it

Didn't have time to fing the Gunwerks clip but these should help. I don't use as much as the guy in the "419" video, gotta find what works for you.

F-Class John:

Team Area 419:

not impressed after a bunch of efforts so far, to pop this case ! He wants to drill it. Sorry my bad. He goes to the RCBS kit.

shoulda kept the die up right and removed the decapper/expander out first with a nut and wrench then flipped over the die and pulled the case out.

Last edited:
That pretty much does it, and what I said/quoted before. There is a limit, too much makes a mess and too little you will get stuck cases. There is a GunWerks video on reloading where he uses it and I have been doing basically the same as he does in the video. I will try to find it and post a link.

I will add that cleaning dies is important too. I have the RCBS lube pad and Imperial wax that I still use sometimes, but prefer the ease of the oneshot.

Hope this helps!
Thanks I actually chose it after watching the panhandle series