Struggling w a new Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52

UPDATE
LEUPOLD hasn't had time to test fire the scope on another rifle and not sure when/ hoped today, maybe next week. Said he was only having that done to appease me. Said HOLES in paper don't lie. He then said if they can't find an issue they will be sending the scope back. Not willing to replace the scope as we would then have 2 used scopes.

I'm not having the same Customer Service experience most have indicated- time to elevate it I think

I may become the next Leupold basher if this keeps up-
Completely FRUSTRATED
If they send it back to you out it on another gun or a buddies rifle and shoot it. Maybe your gunsmith has one he can throw it on. That way you can be sure it's the scope.

I just talked to a supervisor-
He apologizes all over because it should have been in and out in 2 weeks, 3 max and it's been 6.

offered to send me out same scope w different reticle on Monday (won't have same scope as mine until end of Aug)and will have to recut CDS dials. Wants to shoot my scope Monday regardless- agreed to shoot mine first and guarantee 1/4moa at 100 by 2 shooters or defect it and send me a new one. He is also sending Leupold rings he wants me to try.

he was helpful but it's taken a lot to get here-
Thanks for all your input. We'll restart the process mid/late next week

I just talked to a supervisor-
He apologizes all over because it should have been in and out in 2 weeks, 3 max and it's been 6.

offered to send me out same scope w different reticle on Monday (won't have same scope as mine until end of Aug)and will have to recut CDS dials. Wants to shoot my scope Monday regardless- agreed to shoot mine first and guarantee 1/4moa at 100 by 2 shooters or defect it and send me a new one. He is also sending Leupold rings he wants me to try.

he was helpful but it's taken a lot to get here-
Thanks for all your input. We'll restart the process mid/late next week

Did you look the Seekins rings over with a magnifying glass and a fine tooth comb?

Threads going on ignore...good luck op. I hope leupold fixes it for you.

a couple of years ago we had a problem with a Leupold scope on a 22-250 that wouldn't hold true no mater what we did eventually took it back and got our money back because the agent down here tried to tell us nothing was wrong with it until he tried to use it and he couldnt get it right either- When you have been doing as much shooting as we have you know a good product and you certainly know when you get a Lemon - I still like Leupold products however we don't use them at all now - There range finders are good and binoculars but I am curios as to the quality of there scopes - other commercial shooters down under wont use there scopes either

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.