Stopping by from Alaska

Akjosh

Have been looking for a deal on a versamax tactical shotgun and was wondering if one of your members backyard sniper still had the pink zombie one for sale?

I found the forum by googling something I was interested in buying.
Sniper if you have it shoot me a text.

Or if there are other versamax tacticals or competitions for $700-$800

nine0seven8five4nine0five3

Guess I did this wrong, I enjoy many of the shooting sports. Mainly 3 gun due to the run and gun practical applications and fundamentals of working breathing and on the fly shooting. I switch between my compound bow and 300 winmag when hunting.

I enjoy being outdoors, backpacking, fly fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling and enjoying being away from electronics and daily things that take all of us from the greater things in life, God, family and friends.

Shotgun is dropped off at FFL and I'll get you some tracking as soon as I get it from them. Shipping was $100. I figured it would be about that. It should be headed your way shortly

Ha ha. I think you'll enjoy it. I'm a big guy think offensive lineman, and bald with a large beard and I got some real interesting looks at the sporting clay range when I would pull it out of the case. She shoots awesome and a little known fact is that even though they're marked 3"guns they have the same reciever as any other versamax and will shoot 3.5" shells just fine. They mark it 3" because certain brands of ammo will deform in the mag tube under recoil when it's loaded full. It has ran like a sewing machine with everything I've fed it from the lightest loads to the heaviest. Enjoy man.

Ha ha. I think you'll enjoy it. I'm a big guy think offensive lineman, and bald with a large beard and I got some real interesting looks at the sporting clay range when I would pull it out of the case. She shoots awesome and a little known fact is that even though they're marked 3"guns they have the same reciever as any other versamax and will shoot 3.5" shells just fine. They mark it 3" because certain brands of ammo will deform in the mag tube under recoil when it's loaded full. It has ran like a sewing machine with everything I've fed it from the lightest loads to the heaviest. Enjoy man.
😂 Completely get it. This will be my second zombie pink versamax. Enjoy bringing it out to shoot at 3 gun matches. You'll have people pointing, laughing and avoiding you like the plague. That is until they see it in action, usually after the shoot people come up asking what you have etc etc.

Plus no man wants to be seen with a pink shotgun so they go for less than the black ones. Double win 👌🏽

Wanted to say thank you to backyard sniper. Will take care of her, she's with good company 😆

Attachments

• 48C8756B-E0CC-484D-B979-6FBBCD7729D7.jpeg
    48C8756B-E0CC-484D-B979-6FBBCD7729D7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.