Stocks to fit a Seekins Element?

JD-ODINSON

I have a Seekins Havak Element in 28 Nosler which has the flat bottom receiver. I am trying to find a carbon fiber stock that will inlet for them, but have had no luck. Does anyone know where to find one?

Attachments

• CB4D2A68-DFCE-41C3-9129-B353A4402861.jpeg
    CB4D2A68-DFCE-41C3-9129-B353A4402861.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 101
  • USA certified pre-hardened stainless action and bolt body
  • 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
  • Bead blasted finish
  • Spiral fluted bolt body
  • Proprietary tool steel bolt and breech plug with anti-galling properties
  • Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
  • 5 /16 threaded and removable bolt knob
  • Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
  • Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top Picatinny rail
  • Available in: REM 700 short action + REM 700 long action stock inlet and trigger pattern
  • Helical Extraction Cam
  • M16 style extractor
The Havak Element is not really a true 'flat bottom' receiver. The flat is machined by removing material from the full radius leaving a small flat from the round action. As stated above (from their website) the inlet is the round M700 either short or long action. Reality is that you will be best suited to having this action bedded onto pillars.

Enjoy the selection of stocks now!

:)

• USA certified pre-hardened stainless action and bolt body
  • 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
  • Bead blasted finish
  • Spiral fluted bolt body
  • Proprietary tool steel bolt and breech plug with anti-galling properties
  • Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
  • 5 /16 threaded and removable bolt knob
  • Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
  • Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top Picatinny rail
  • Available in: REM 700 short action + REM 700 long action stock inlet and trigger pattern
  • Helical Extraction Cam
  • M16 style extractor
The Havak Element is not really a true 'flat bottom' receiver. The flat is machined by removing material from the full radius leaving a small flat from the round action. As stated above (from their website) the inlet is the round M700 either short or long action. Reality is that you will be best suited to having this action bedded onto pillars.

Enjoy the selection of stocks now!

:)
I'm missing something; what website?

Thanks for the clarification. Even though I have an Element, I didn't realize that it would fit in a Rem 700 footprint with proper bedding/pillars/magazine fitting. Interesting options for sure.

The standard Havak action as linked above is not the same as the Havak Element action. Look at the recoil lug design between those two. Very different.

I have a Seekins Havak Element in 28 Nosler which has the flat bottom receiver. I am trying to find a carbon fiber stock that will inlet for them, but have had no luck. Does anyone know where to find one?
Your rifle has the proprietary long OAL carbon fiber mag correct? I sent my bottom metal in to Grayboe a couple of years ago and they did a very nice job for my S/A Havak on the Phoenix stock. Not carbon fiber but pretty dang light w/adj cheek and adj. LOP w/spacers. Any good stock maker should do this for you for an extra charge and lead time. You may want to contact AG Composites for a carbon option. Either way I would get going on this ASAP. I ordered a stock from Manners last year, nothing special order and it is at 12 months now.

My 2 cents

I have a Mesa Precision carbon fiber stock that is inlet for the Seekins PH2 LA. I am looking to sell the stock if you're interested. The stock is like new. I have only shot the gun with this stock about 10 times.
I'm selling it because I had shoulder surgery right after I purchased it and it doesn't sit comfortably on my shoulder now. It's a beautiful stock and quality is great, but it just doesn't work for me. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks

If those rifles had a slim sleek sporter stock they would be the #1 selling rifle. I wanted one so bad but I just didn't like the stock

I'm
I have a Mesa Precision carbon fiber stock that is inlet for the Seekins PH2 LA. I am looking to sell the stock if you're interested. The stock is like new. I have only shot the gun with this stock about 10 times.
I'm selling it because I had shoulder surgery right after I purchased it and it doesn't sit comfortably on my shoulder now. It's a beautiful stock and quality is great, but it just doesn't work for me. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks
im interested in the stock. Can you pm me?

[
I'm

im interested in the stock. Can you pm me?
Im pretty new to long range hunting, so not sure how to pm. Attached are some pictures of the stock.

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1006.jpeg
    IMG_1006.jpeg