• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stocks - Manners n HS Precision

Zhomeguy

Stock 1 - Manners MCS-T Carbon GAP Camo had a Stiller Preditor SA and Surgeon DBM / M5 footprint bottom metal (Its avail brand new
200$) M24 contour, stock was never in the field 500$ SOLD pending funds
Stock 2 - HS Precision - SA bedding block, Shadow Grass, ADJ LOP/Cheek piece, Rem 700 footprint receiver with bolt release on site of receiver, straight contour, BDL bottom metal (has PTG Oberndorf in it inclided 500$
Stock 3 - HS Precision - Black, LA bedded previously with Rem 700 LA, BDL bottom metal, Adj LOP/cheek piece heavy barrel contour maybe M24, nick in stock on forearm, a bit of devcon or similiar when painting n should be good as new - 350$ SOLD
67B45038-23EE-46FD-8BB0-2759C98EE7FA.jpeg

D8C7E479-132D-4623-B185-16AACB176A81.jpeg

C9AAD633-99C1-4D79-8CAB-77FBB0C8ED69.jpeg

Last edited:
Manners MCS-T will fit any 700 SA or clone receiver, it was bedded prior for a Stiller. If your looking for Drop in ready, all I can say is you may need some Adjustments with a Dremel, if your planning to hog it out and re-bed then absolutely. New the Mcs-t go for 600$ plus...I was asking 500$ but open to offers...

Last edited:
Manners MCS-T will fit any 700 SA or clone receiver, it was bedded prior for a Stiller. If your looking for Drop in ready, all I can say is you may need some Adjustments with a Dremel, if your planning to hog it out and re-bed then absolutely. New the Mcs-t go for 600$ plus...I was asking 500$ but open to offers...
I understand,thank you for helping to clear up fitment....does btm metal come with stock? if so,screws as well? maybe a call to clear up any other questions is in order,btw,I'm Kingman,You? Scott (5five9)two5zero5one9seven

Bottom metal is extra, hence my mentioning other cheaper DBM options...Surgeon is top of the line...most bottom metal sets come with their correct screws...If you are looking to have your barreled receiver installed by a gunsmith" it would likely cost between 150-200$ for them to remove and install your rifle into a stock such as this...if your rifle is currently not a DBM version there may be other small changes required., that I do not know, not knowing your setup...
Regards