• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED stock w/extras

sigsupermatch

I have a Bell and Carlson tactical medalist for a Remington 700 for sale. It will come with a Atlas bipod and monopod. The was on my Sendero 300 wby for long range shooting. My hobbies have changed so the gun will go back in the HS stock. It has a couple of nicks and I modified it on the bottom of the back for the folding monopod. I can email detailed pics. The bipod has the rubber feet and the cleet feet. I replaced the base plastic on the monopod with the steel cap.They are mounted on rails which I installed instead of sling studs. $425.00 shipping and insurance is on the purchaser.

Attachments

• IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    999.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
I have a Bell and Carlson tactical medalist for a Remington 700 for sale. It will come with a Atlas bipod and monopod. The was on my Sendero 300 wby for long range shooting. My hobbies have changed so the gun will go back in the HS stock. It has a couple of nicks and I modified it on the bottom of the back for the folding monopod. I can email detailed pics. The bipod has the rubber feet and the cleet feet. I replaced the base plastic on the monopod with the steel cap.They are mounted on rails which I installed instead of sling studs. $425.00 shipping and insurance is on the purchaser.

round again

Recent Posts