• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stock from AG Composite

AggieHunter

I have a red AG Composite stock that I ordered in Feb 2020. It was made to work for a Deviant action w/a HS Precision Bottom Metal Magazine Box and a Proof Research Sendero Light Barrel. I am attaching the original Sales order and 4 pictures. Original Price $753. Asking $600 plus shipping from 78746

If interested, please pm me. I am leaving for a hunting trip on Dec 12 and returning Dec 23rd.

Thanks

Attachments

• Sales Order for Stock.jpg
    Sales Order for Stock.jpg
    978 KB · Views: 478
  • Side 1 AG Com Stock.jpg
    Side 1 AG Com Stock.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 491
  • Side 2 AG Stock.jpg
    Side 2 AG Stock.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 379
  • Top Side AG Stock.jpg
    Top Side AG Stock.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 290
  • Bottom Side AG Stock.jpg
    Bottom Side AG Stock.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 364
This stock is back on the market. I thought I had an offer of $850 to sell it though eBay, but it turned out to be a hoax. I am asking $600 (firm) for the Long Action AG Composite Stock. The pictures and the original sales order was included in the 1st set of pictures. I am headed back to my hunting camp in Mexico tomorrow and will return back to Texas on Thursday Jan 7th 2021.

If you are interested in buying it, we can use PayPal and I'll ship out on Friday the 8th of January 2021 after I return.

Thank you

The weight I believe is 34 to 38 ounces. It is a long action stick designed for a deviance or Remington model 700. If your action is a long action, then it could fit. I would call your action guys to ask if this stock would fit or call Pam at AG Composite & ask her to confirm. I'm in Mexico deer hunting and service I pretty poor. I'll be back on the 7th
Do you know the weight of the stock? Can I use the anti action in this or a bighorn action?

Do you know the weight of the stock? Can I use the anti action in this or a bighorn action?