STNGR Handguards

Tgunz64

Anyone own a Stngr Handguard and what are your thought? Looking at a 13.5" HWK M Lok for my Colt carbine. Looks like they are nice.

I have two of them. Both are15". One is on a 18" barrel 6.5 Grendel and the other on an 18" 223. I really like them, light and strong with front and rear holes for sling attachment. Only problem I had was both of my barrels are Oden Works with their tunable gas block. Both gas blocks just barely touched on the inside. I have a flex wand that fits on my Dermal tool and I could reach up inside and ground a little so the block would clear and everything worked fine.

Thanks RT. I ordered the HWK. Got a Superlative Arms adjustable block last week. I hope I'm good to go without having to do any slight modifications. Looking forward to having this on my AR. It's going to make it look a lot sharper and more functional for my needs.

Update: got the Handguard installed the other day. The install was super easy. Hardest part was getting the factory barrel nut off and pinning the tube into the new gas block. Fits great and looks sharp. With the superlative arms adjustable clamp on gas block there was no modifying needed. It fit fine. Any future builds I think I'm going to stick with this combo of gas block and Handguard.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.