Stiller Tac 408 action bar/wrench

Bravo 4

What are my options for the Stiller Tac 408 action? Would like to get one that slides in from the rear, not the ones that clamp on to the outside of the action. There are several for Remington and such, however this bolt/action is slightly larger.

Thanks for any responses!

I just had an action wrench made for my CheyTac model 310 action (Lawton 8000 equivalent I believe?) by a local machine shop and it cost me $16. I just measured the height and width of the bolt lugs and had a piece of flat stock milled to match those dimensions. Mine ended up being .500" x 1.050" x 12". I just clamped it in my bench vise and slid the action on there, it worked like a charm.

Thanks yorke-1!
You looking to re-barrel the .338?

Haven't decided whether to rebarrel it or sell the action/chassis and move on. I know I'm in trouble when I can have a CT sized action sitting here without any good ideas what to do with it! I'm like an artist with no inspiration! LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.