• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stiller Tac 300 win mag, Manners,Jewel, etc

kubitza123

Stiller TAC 300 WIn Mag. Manners T5-A carbon stock with Atlas rails fore and aft, adjustable LOP. Jewell trigger set at 12oz. Mike Rock 5R cut rifled 26" barrel. Mini-chassis with Badger M5 bottom metal. A.I 5-shot mag. 20 MOA Stiller rail, pinned. As new with 48 rounds fired using benchrest break-in technique, with proper bore guide.
I just bought this gun about 2 weeks ago from Delta Armory and sent it straight to RWS and had Robert thread the barrel and install his muzzle brake on it. Its still at his shop and ready to go. I'm going to try and sell it since i really so want a 338.
Guns top notch and Delta Armory said it was built by Stiller.
I dont have new pictures with break installed but RWS break can be seen on his website.
Any questions reach me fastest by call or text at 254-275-7335 Mark or PM me here.

$2900 OBO or possible trades from 338 Norma, 338 lapua, or 338 edge on custom actions unless cash is added in a trade.

stiller5.jpg

stiller4.jpg

stiller3.jpg

stiller2.jpg

stiller1.jpg

ive got an ar 15 if your possibly interested message me if you are

How much does it weigh and what's the barrel contour? I have a custom 338 RUM built by Scorehigh Gunsmithing I might consider trading.

Yes it is now. Being shipped from RWS Gunsmithing today with his break installed.

TO THE TOP

Would sell barreled action for $2000 with jewel trigger

stock $950 with one mag

Would need both spoken for before i'd split them up.

New crappy cell phone pics with break since i just recieved the rifle back
IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_7842.jpg