• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Stiller Predator Custom 25-06** (PICS) ~Baldwin-Bansner~

Popapi

Guys/Gals I have a Stiller Predator Custom 25-06 here. First of if your looking to wheel and deal please do it else where ;) . The rifle is a DARLING to shoot very smooth and performs well. There are approx. 238 rounds down the tube. It shoot BlackHills Gold 100 grain TSX good, and shoots 120 SGK and 100 grain Barnes 100 grain TTSX great. It has a small scratch on the underside of barrel that could not be picked up with digital camara the closer I tried to get the blurrier it got. I'm selling this rifle to help fund 264WinMag project later on this year Lord willing!!! Ok here we go specifications and target data below!!!

This Rifle was threaded, chambered, crowned and stamped by my smith here in Oklahoma Steve Baldwin(Mechanical Accuracy) Contact

It was polymer "Ti" K-Coted, painted(Bansners Sheep Hunter HiTech Speacialty stock ), bedded(floated) Welcome to High Tech Specialties, Inc.!!! , fitted with magazine, spring and follower, jewell trigger(tuned and installed), adl trigger guard installed all done by Mark Bansner Bansner's Ultimate Rifles, LLC

Bolt knob was installed by Kampfeld Customs boltknob

~ Stiller Predator Action
~ Bansner High Tech Specialty Stock
~ Rock Creek fluted 24" 3 contour, 1-10 twist .257 barrel
~ Jewell HVR 2 3/4 lb trigger
~ Bansners Custom Magazine Box
~ Load 120 grain SGK, 50.5 grains of RL 22, Fed210GM
~ Load 100 grain Barnes TTSX, 55.7 graines of RL 22, FED210GM

I would let this rifle go for 2375.00 SHIPPED and INSURED in plastic gun case inside card board box. Scope, talley lightweights, and stoney point bipod hardware not included.
I do have some Talley quick detachable low 30mm rings that was coated by Bansner that will come with rifle.

If interested you can post here, pm, or email me.
Marcus,

[img:center]
Picture136-1.jpg
[/img]
Picture126.jpg
[/img]
Picture127.jpg
[/img]
Picture131.jpg