• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stiller F-class rifle 4-sale

skeetlee

Fellas i need to sell a rifle to complete another in the works. What i have here is a Stiller P-1000 dual port f-class rig. Krieger 8 twist 1250 straight barrel with 88 rounds on it. Shoots 105vlds very very well at 300. Thats the farthest i have shot it. It also shot the 108 bergers outstanding. I can provide 5 shot groups that measure in the low 2's at 200 yards with this rifle. The stock is a mcmillan MBR beaded by Tom Meredith. Rifle was built by Jon Beanland. Jon is the only man i will let build me a rifle as he is better than outstanding!! I just have to many rifles and not enough time. Oh this rifle is chambered in 6BR. Barrel is 28" long. Rifle rides bags very well and is balanced perfectly! Very nice. I need 2500 for this ready to go 6BR dual port rifle. Ask any questions by phone or email. [email protected] or 217-246-0787 thanks Lee

001-8.jpg

here are some groups i shot at 300 yards last weekend. The barrel like varget and the 108 bub as well as the 105vd's Shoots really well! RE15 Doesnt seem to shoot quite as well. enjoy Lee 217-246-0787

300varget6br006.jpg