Stiller Action Update

Kevin Cram

I just got off the phone with Jerry and got everything all straightened out. We both appologized and agreed this had gone way too far. He explained the circumstances for the long wait and I explained my situation of discontent. All in all everything is straightened out and the bolt will get blackened. I want to personally appologize. This thread was not meant to discredit the quality of the Stiller action, I was upset about the customer service and that seems to have been taken care of now.

Thanks Kevin, that's good to hear.
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

It speaks well that Jerry Stiller was forthright in getting this issue resolved. I am new to the LRH stuff and have been considering a custom build. As is usually my habit, I rely on the experiences of others as to product quality, costs,acquisition time, and customer service in order to help me choose the appropriate equipment for that one personalized rifle that may be the only one I ever buy. I was looking at the Stiller Actions and will now feel better keeping them in the mix. Glad it all worked out. The sport needs both of you.

Good thing you guys got everything worked out. Now nobody on the forum has to feel like they have to take sides or watch who they support. Good job on whipping out you man-cards and making it work out. Chuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.