• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED stiller 6.5x47 abs kreiger mcmillan a3

hitemhard

Ok here is the deal lately i have had rifle add really badly and I bought 3 new actions a few stocks, few barrels. so I am thinking about trading my carbon 6.5x47. This rifle shoots 1/2moa with berger 130 vlds at 2940 with around 225 rounds down the tube.

Here are the specs
Stiller tac 30 w/20moa rail
Mcmillan A3 adj. comb 1 stud, 2 flush cups on bottom.
Badger M5 bottom metal
jewell HVR set at 1 lb
27" 8 twist 6.5x47 lapua kreiger tube carbon wrapped by ABS w/RWS muzzle brake attached and threaded 5/8x24 and ready for suppresor in lew of brake if wanted.
stock bedded top and bottom

Rifle weighs just over 11pounds with harris and nxs ready to rock. The bipod/rings/scope not for sale or trade.

I am looking for nxs or uso in moa/moa. stocks that will fit a surgeon 591. 1911 under $1300+cash. suprise me I need parts for builds and cash but am open to anything. I really need 6mm dasher dies, 6mm bullets heavies. I haven't chosen caliber for one of the 6mm blanks so possibly 243 lapua brass & dies.
Also would be interested in fully built F-class rifles (trying to get into f class to get my wife shooting.

For those that want a cash price $2980shipped.

Pics
IMGP6463.jpg

IMGP6457.jpg