STILL : No Sierra GK bullets!!

Hespco

I have been finding Hornady , Nosler AB , & Barnes TSX/TTSX hunting bullets. Here & there , but avaiable. But when it comes to Sierra GK, nothing. It's as if Sierra has shut down. What the heck is going on with Sierra. They claim to be working non stop to produce bullets. All I can fin is MK everywhere, GK nowhere.. Does any one know something I am unaware of , when it comes to Sierra production ?

Last edited:
Dude I hear you, I've been trying to buy 115 dtac and 131 blackjacks for almost a year now with no production from Sierra. I don't know what they're making but it sure seems to be all going to govt contracts or something.

I have been finding Hornady , Nosler AB , & Barnes TSX/TTSX hunting bullets. Here & there , but avaiable. But when it comes to Sierra GK, nothing. It's as if Sierra has shut down. What the heck is going on with Sierra. They claim to be working non stop to produce bullets. All I can fin is MK everywhere, GK nowhere.. Does any one know something I am unaware of , when it comes to Sierra production ?
H, which grain and caliber Sierras are you looking for?

Looking for: Sierra 6.5 140gr GK spt. ( Not green tip) , Sierra 7mm 160gr GKHP, Sierra 30 cal 165gr GKHP. These are the toughest bullets Sierra makes in these cal's.

Looking for: Sierra 6.5 140gr GK spt. ( Not green tip) , Sierra 7mm 160gr GKHP, Sierra 30 cal 165gr GKHP. These are the toughest bullets Sierra makes in these cal's.
I didn't know they make a 165gr GK hollow point.

Only new Sierra I see are match bullet. I think they are maximizing their profits & care less about the hunter.
I've been seeing more availability with tipped gamekings. I don't think they're trying to neglect hunters but they are trying to make what they think we want. They're just wrong in my case 😂. I called a week or so ago about 125 TMK's and they aren't even scheduled to make more for now. I think they're just swamped like everyone else

Yes, I have had a hard time getting 150 gamekings in
.30 cal too for my .300 win mag.

The only way I have gotten them is trades, and gunbroker.

Don't forget, not only are Sierra bullets going to other ammo manufacturers, Sierra now has their own line of ammo for their bullets to go to. I'm like everyone else. I find bullets from most other manufacturers occasionally, but nothing in the hunting line from Sierra. Personally, I think they're screwin' the pooch (us) and I for one, won't forget that when things come back around. I hope everyone else does the same. They control what they sell to us for now, but in the future, it will be us. Hello Hornady...hello Nosler...hello Berger...hello Speer. Who? Sierra? Do I know you? Pfffffft! Goodbye!

Recent Posts