still looking need new rifle

I got a great laugh out of that line!

Thankfully only visit Detroit a few times a year; left the area after medical school and haven't missed it a bit! Though, I did feel more like the "hunted" than the "hunter"....

About the only thing I can think of to hunt in Detroit are rats and cats. :D

You got that right. And you have to use a shottie. Rifles aren't legal until you get north of M57, I think.:D

ya i hunt up above blow out its steap country but its not bad u either get a 50 yd shot or like mine last year i got my elk at 780 and your rite about the cats alot of them there but lots of bear to but i use my rem 700 300 ultra and love it will never get anything else works great

hello, I won't down grade any of the rifles mentioned. I will say if u can find a higher grade of Rem.700 in your choice of caliber you will Never get rid of it. Search for a Custom shop 700 in wood or synthetic,KS 700,or African Plains 700..Good shooters and good lookin! Saw a KS .338(GUN DIGEST),MANY CUSTOM SHOP guns on Guns America. People are selling cause they need money! Just shop if you want the best for your money. Dskiper

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.