• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steyr SSG 69 308 Win.

gm9658

Steyr SSG 69 with double set triggers, 1" rings and one magazine $1275.00
jphhj5.jpg

331n4o0.jpg

hi if you want to split the rings i would be interested in them i have 26mm rings that were supplied with mine with a 1" scope real stuff up and there is no comeback as the importers changed and they wont class that under warrentee.

Cheers Bill

How old is it? How many rounds through it? How's the grouping? Is this the p1, p2 or p4 model? Can you also send more pics.
Thanks

it is a SSG PII 12 twist 26" barrel if it is the pictured rifle the PI has a lighter barrel green stock and open sights the PIV has a shorter barrel with a removable flash supressor.

Cheers Bill

Steyr SSG 69 with double set triggers, 1" rings and one magazine $1275.00
jphhj5.jpg

331n4o0.jpg

Sir:

I am interested in the SSG 69 you have for sale. I have a few questions regarding the item. Is there a log book for the rifle; stating, how many rounds thru the barrel. What kind of shape is the bore of rifle? Can you ship thru a gun dealer. Which method of Payment do you take? Please let me know at my e-mail [email protected].

Thanks
S.E. Hoger

Sir:

I am interested in the SSG 69 you have for sale. I have a few questions regarding the item. Is there a log book for the rifle; stating, how many rounds thru the barrel. What kind of shape is the bore of rifle? Can you ship thru a gun dealer. Which method of Payment do you take? Please let me know at my e-mail [email protected].

Thanks
S.E. Hoger

Sir:

This post is over three years old, and the last post made by the OP was in 2011.
Good luck in your search...