• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED stella fishing reel

redbeard

i have a new stella 8000fa for sale. i bought it at cabelas out of bargin cave probally three years ago and never used it. it is brand new . i put in on my pole to see how it felt but it has never had line on it. there are selling used for between 375 on 450 bucks on all the fishing forms and flea bay. i will take $450.00 for this on shipped any where in the lower 48. it has both rober hand grips that it came with, the origanal box and cloth cover for the reel. i also have a dozen or so st croix legend elite rods, but i dont think i can ship thoes. that would have to be local pick up in pa. if you have to ask what a legend elite is then please don't respond because you probably would not want one. takes a special kind of fisherman to want one. i also have 3 stellas 3000 series for sale. feel free to email me with any questions. i am 40 miles north of harrisburg pa.
GetAttachment.aspx

i have a new stella 8000fa for sale. i bought it at cabelas out of bargin cave probally three years ago and never used it. it is brand new . i put in on my pole to see how it felt but it has never had line on it. there are selling used for between 375 on 450 bucks on all the fishing forms and flea bay. i will take $450.00 for this on shipped any where in the lower 48. it has both rober hand grips that it came with, the origanal box and cloth cover for the reel. i also have a dozen or so st croix legend elite rods, but i dont think i can ship thoes. that would have to be local pick up in pa. if you have to ask what a legend elite is then please don't respond because you probably would not want one. takes a special kind of fisherman to want one. i also have 3 stellas 3000 series for sale. feel free to email me with any questions. i am 40 miles north of harrisburg pa.
GetAttachment.aspx
here is the reel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 24