• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steiner T5Xi, 5-25X56mm Military scope...5122 recticle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ter12

$850 free shipment
This is a long-range scope with 34mm tube, illuminated etched glass featuring the new Special Competition Reticle SCR and Second Rotation Indicator which shows each mll of elevation through the indication window on the elevation turret. Front focal plane.
Consistent Eye Relief and a generous eye box throughout the magnification range eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification. Throw Lever / Lens Covers that allow quick, easy magnification changes and Tenebraex covers protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
Magnification 5X-25X, Tube Diameter 34 mm, Length 16.6", Battery CR 2450, One-Piece Over

Attachments

• wm_7812403.jpg
    wm_7812403.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5
  • wm_7812405.jpg
    wm_7812405.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 6
$850 for a $1800 scope sounds to good to be true!! T5Xi military scope? Only 2 posts I'm guessing scam?

Hoping for a reply...Sent a PM. I will not pre-judge....But I am curious to see what the response is like.

hello i am selling for a give away price i see nothing wrong in that i have about three night force rifle scopes i do not need this any more, so its more like i am giving it away, contact my email for more info, [email protected].
thanks

$850 for a $1800 scope sounds to good to be true!! T5Xi military scope? Only 2 posts I'm guessing scam?
sir i find it very offensive that you say my listing is a scam this site is a very strong site and if it was a scam it would been detected, please if you cannot afford the scope just find another and stop calling peoples listing scam.
thanks

I'm sorry didn't mean to offend you.For that price I will take it. I have cash and am willing to meet you anywhere in the states I figure for the money I'm saving on the scope I can buy a plane ticket that way I can meet you and thank you personally for the good deal.:)
Andy

I'll take it. Sent you an email. :) I always wanted one of these. Oh! Welcome to the board. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.