• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***steel targets--ar 500--cheap!!!

Im very interested in a still target and stand brackets . We shoot longrange rifles out to 1200 yds . We will be shooting 3,000 fps + with 168 gr. bullets - 190 gr. Im looking for a 8" high x 14" oval plate with a hole or 2 in the top center . The top center will be on the 14" side as it will be horizontal . Could you give me a price on shipping them to zip code 15044

Bigbuck, thanks for the inquiry!!!

The only problem with the bigger plates is the shipping. Ups ground seems to be cheapest at around $1.50 a pound to the Midwest and further from Seattle area

The steel company that cuts my steel does not Like it when I order one random plate. That is why I usually stick with either group buys or the same sizes.

Something like that from me just for a reference would be around $45 plus actual shipping.

If you ordered a minimum of 10 then we would be talking. That is the steel companies minimum custom size order

Thanks and god bless

Jake