Steel target Recommendation

Tracker12

I have been watching the program by Gunwerks lately. They have been shooting and a steel target that has about a 12" square and swings back when hit. Anyone have any ideas where one like that can be purchased. Just looking for a single target that can easily be handled by one person.

I have been watching the program by Gunwerks lately. They have been shooting and a steel target that has about a 12" square and swings back when hit. Anyone have any ideas where one like that can be purchased. Just looking for a single target that can easily be handled by one person.

i buy all my steel from

www.bobcatsteel.com

See if your localbrickyard has old cinder block molds they're trashing--usually they'll give it to you free. It holds up very well to bullet strikes. Only rarely have i seen it break from a hit...but it is free. Here's my setups--

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

SC
That is a very nice set-up. Would love to see how others set up there steel. I have a public range I go to so I want something that is somewhat portable that is not to cumbersome to haul around.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.