Steel one pcs base

Hirschi1

Hello everyone!
I have a savage custom model 10 with a accutrigger. I am looking for a one pcs steel pictanay tactical base in a 20 moa cant, and some rings of the same brand in a 30mm. What has worked for you? Please let me know.
"Shoot Straight"
Steve

While I can't comment on Weaver products (never used them), I can second the comment about the NightForce. In fact, the last Savage I bought was a mod 10 & it wears a NightForce 20moa base :D

If you want something a little different, I have been almost exclusively running Murphy precision bases on my custom rifles. You can get any MOA you want, Steel or Titanium.

Same for the rings, Cameron is a really awesome dude to work with.

MurphyPrecision.com - Scope Bases, Rings, and Assorted Shooting Accessories.

t

Thank you for all the replies. I have looked at them. I am impressed with the Murphy precision because the metal is steel. Has anyone use the Ken Farrell G-Force base and 6 screw ring set? If so where did you get them? gun)
"Shoot Straight" Steve

I use the Ken Farrell G Force on several rifles and have never had an issue. I also use the regular KF 1 pcs. bases, also no issues. I use 4screw rings simply because I think 6 screws is a little over kill.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.