Stealth Pod X Shooting Sticks

I've been using the Primos trigger sticks the Jim Shockey edition they work great for me check them out basically the same as the sticks pictured above they will pivot in any direction and lock when you let go of the trigger

I've been using the Primos trigger sticks the Jim Shockey edition they work great for me check them out basically the same as the sticks pictured above they will pivot in any direction and lock when you let go of the trigger
I use them as well, both the bipod and tripod models. Perhaps the greatest advantage of these is that they can get so low, but it comes at the expense of being very long and the third leg doesn't adjust with the button.

I use them as well, both the bipod and tripod models. Perhaps the greatest advantage of these is that they can get so low, but it comes at the expense of being very long and the third leg doesn't adjust with the button.
All three of my legs adjust with the trigger up and down they are a little long but make a good walking stick until they are needed also the Jim Shockey edition you twist the collar at the base of the grip and the legs spread even wider and can be used in a sitting down position

Brand new to this forum. I am looking for a shooting rest system that holds the entire rifle, not just a forearm rest. Suggestions, please.