• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stayr Mannlicher Classic (CL II) in 30-06

Biebs

Not sure that this rifle has ever been fired....the studs are still in the scopemount holes. This is the new Classic II version, with hammer forged barrel, open sights, SBS safety, rosewood forend cap, drop magazine, sling swivels, etc. I have found Steyrs to be about the moist accurate factory rifles made. They list for $2,809.

$1,695 including shipping

Bump for this example of the most accurate factory rifle ever produced. I have a 1999 Pro Hunter 30-06 in the infamous Steyr ABS stock that consistently shoots 0.3 moa at 300 yards with 150 AB and BT handloads and shoots .75 moa with most factory 180 grain loads.

If you ever handled a modern (or 24 yr old) Steyr action, you know they make Defiance Customs feel sloppy in comparison and Steyr proof tests their actions to 120,000 psi.

Laguna, my first Steyr ever was an inexpensive ProHunter in 308. It would shoot .265 groups with Hornady Light Mag ammunition. Incredible rifle