Stars in the Sky

cohunt

Anyone watch this Netflix documentary?

What are your thoughts, observations, and reflections?

Let's try to stay away from getting into ethics too much for the sake of the forum rules-- even though this movie trys to deal with both sides from an ethics standpoint.

Last edited:
I just finished watching it and enjoying it.

In my opinion any slight reference to ethics is very very low key and non controversial

I watched and enjoyed it.

Seemed like a down to earth documentary and discussed some opposite opinions but not in a conflicting manner.

I would say I share a lot of the feelings mentioned in the film with regard to harvesting an animal.

Loved it! Really enjoyed the non-controversial way both sides were presented. Especially liked the gentleman at the end telling one of his stories from his younger days….and how deeply moved he still was by it. Good stuff. 👍

Thank You kind sir, I'm sorry it is in the wrong forum, but i couldn't find any way to contact Len Or Chris. When try to message other members it tells me to contact Len Or Chris. HELP

Try this--https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/website-forum-support.47/

just gotta look around-- enjoy, read a little, post up a few comments or questions , check out the rules.

Welcome-Glad you are here, introduce yourself in the "introductions" section and you'll have your post count you need to pm in no time.

Last edited: