Starline Brass Logo change?

emp1953

Looks like Starline has a change in the works Rather than their classic star left star right with a line in the middle I now see this.

sl.png

Maybe thats why their stuff is so hard to find in certain cartridges... man I need some Grendel brass from them lol!

Looks like Starline has a change in the works Rather than their classic star left star right with a line in the middle I now see this.

View attachment 416490
But have you actually seen any with the full "starline" script vs the stars/bar stamp?

Other cartridges still show the stars and bar headstamp on their web page.

I havent seen any nor have I seen any announcements that they are changing headstamps

Could just be a tech guy using a photoshop type of pic--- or maybe they are changing

But have you actually seen any with the full "starline" script vs the stars/bar stamp?

Other cartridges still show the stars and bar headstamp on their web page.

I havent seen any nor have I seen any announcements that they are changing headstamps

Could just be a tech guy using a photoshop type of pic--- or maybe they are changing
That pic is from their website. https://www.starlinebrass.com/308-win

I like the new logo. I also think their brass is top notch. Best pistol brass you can get. And I'm leaning toward the rifle brass more and more. Have it in 7-08 and Grendel. Love laupa but to hard to find.

I like the new logo. I also think their brass is top notch. Best pistol brass you can get. And I'm leaning toward the rifle brass more and more. Have it in 7-08 and Grendel. Love laupa but to hard to find.
I have had lots of success with their rifle brass, it is always the correct length as it is shipped. I got 7 loads out of one .270win case before I started to see the need to anneal it. Agreed Pistol brass has always been top notch.

Has anyone ever visited their factory in Missouri? I am headed there next week and usually stop at Sierra bullets but have not been to star line

No better brass for straightwall pistol...their bottleneck rifle stuff is decent but still doesn't compare to lapua/norma/etc when it comes to consistency in capacity and neck thickness-- the ES is much higher on starline than the other expensive brands