• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Starline brass available

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
About two weeks ago I ordered 500 5.56 brass and it shipped with-in 1-2 days. The website had listed it as an indeterminate backorder. Some of my prior orders with them have taken months but they always came through and even tracked me down when my credit card info changed during a back order. I also appreciate that they have not significantly increased their prices. Because of the ability to place back orders, I've switched over to using them directly rather than going through Powder Valley.

I felt compelled to write and thank them for a quality product with real value. I can buy more expensive Win brass but end up with a minimum of 5 pieces bad per 50. I load hot 44 mag with this brass and it has performed flawlessly.

About two weeks ago I ordered 500 5.56 brass and it shipped with-in 1-2 days. The website had listed it as an indeterminate backorder. Some of my prior orders with them have taken months but they always came through and even tracked me down when my credit card info changed during a back order. I also appreciate that they have not significantly increased their prices. Because of the ability to place back orders, I've switched over to using them directly rather than going through Powder Valley.
I has a similar experience with 9MM brass. Website said back ordered but it shipped out within a few days.

I just got an email that my 357 Mag backorder (backordered on 11/07/2020) was ready to ship but they needed to confirm payment because their system won't keep payment info more than 30 days (about 45 days from order date).

I'm a very happy customer.

Last edited:
Starline is pretty decent stuff... I'm moving that way with pistol brass myself as they are available and good quality at a decent price... I have a ton of ww stuff for my 44, but it's Fiocci or Starline in 357 so far...

I used their 454 and 32 HR mag and 41 mag all excellent .I talked them into making 357 maxium 444 marlin and 375 Winchester .I have to now talk them into making 405 win and the weatherby brass .I had so much trouble with hornady brass and federal and Remington I gave up on them !