Starke Bullet BC ?'s

Skinny Shooter

Starke Bullet BC ?\'s

I have a few hundred of their Red Prairie 50 grain, 55 grain in .224 and 150gr in .308.
SInce Starke went out of business, I'm unable to determine a BC for each bullet. I guess shooting them at different ranges and therefore depleting my small stock would be the best way to determine my drops.
Any other ideas?
And does anyone know if the company has been picked up by another bullet maker so those red prairie bullets will be available again? Sure is a shame they went under. Those 55 grainers from a 22-250 would cut a groundhogs head clean off at 60 yards.
Thanks
cool.gif

dscn2605a.jpg

dscn2607a.jpg

Just think of that 55 grainer as a MiG nose cone...
grin.gif

[ 06-30-2004: Message edited by: Skinny Shooter ]

Re: Starke Bullet BC ?\'s

Talk about a quick reply...
cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Hi Allen,
Great to hear from you. Yes I bought Clint Starke out and moved the business
north to Canada. I make the " bucket mouth" bullets all the time. I think
the best way to get the bullets exactly the same would be to send me an example of each. That way we could get the meplat's exact. The price on the .224 bullets would be $24.00/100, THATS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
thank-you for your interest
Richard Graves/Wildcat Bullets
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I just have to figure out the exchange rate.
tongue.gif

[email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.