Stand for reloading press

squeeeeze

I have a Hornady AP Progressive press on the way but out of real estate on my reloading bench. I am looking for a freestanding stand. Does anyone know if this Lee stand is any good and will the Hornady AP bolt up fine on it? Very sturdy?

Anything I need to know or consider a different stand?

Don't know about that one but I would go with Inline Fabrication.
I'm not seeing a freestanding floor stand from them, just ones that go on the bench. Do you have a link to one I can check out? Heard good things about inline.

I have the Inline fab. plate flush mount that I routed out my bench for. I switch between the Horn. AP, Forster COAX, Rcbs RC, and a vise. The presses not in use hang on the inline brackets on the side or under my bench. And if you need you can have a flat bench to do other things.

I'm not seeing a freestanding floor stand from them, just ones that go on the bench. Do you have a link to one I can check out? Heard good things about inline.
Sorry, I was thinking about their quick mount system where you only use one spot on your bench and swap out presses, trimmers, vise etc. I don't think they make a floor mount

I'll have to look into those quick change system and consider them. Sound pretty slick.

Last edited:
And the Inline makes it easy to take a press to the range to do some development. It also works well in other small spaces in the home.

I have the Lee stand, and it's solid. I also one of these:

Both work fine. The Lee stand has two concrete blocks for weight, the grinder stand I use metal or sandbags (it's not always set up).

I'd prefer a bench mount, but these work fine.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.