• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stainless Steel Hotdog Roasting Forks

statjunk

Hello All,

First off I have no skin in the game.

I was looking for a non-made in china hotdog roasting fork and wasn't able to find one for some time. A lot of them even have an American flag on them and say made in America but when you read the fine print, all parts come from china. Not to mention that they are chrome plated. I don't want that chit in my mouth or my families mouth.

Well I got lucky and found a guy in Minnesota that hand makes them out of stainless steel. I ordered four of them and they are of the highest quality. The handles are really nice maple and you can tell that the stainless was hand welded. The fork is reversible.

I told the guy that I'd give him a shout out on the hunting forums. If you order just put a comment that you heard about it on a hunting forum. I want him to know that I'm helping him out and wasn't just BS'ing him.

Here is a link to his fleabay site:

Campfire Cooking Fork Hot Dog Marshmallow - Set of 2 - eBay (item 120533891070 end time Apr-16-10 15:54:44 PDT)

Thanks

Tom