Stag Arms Model

BEERWIN312

i just put $700 down on a stag model 3 with the diamondhead modular handguard/rail system. I'll pay the remaning $240 off on thursday when i get paid. Really excited to get it, have a set of magpul flip up sights in my safe but going to save my pennies for the diamondhead flip up irons with the diamond reticle. how do you guys feel about stags? my good buddy owns the gunshop here and he said "for the price, its an awesome rifle. you'll love it." so i trusted him haha. Also, looking to put the vortex strikefire optic on it.

i just put $700 down on a stag model 3 with the diamondhead modular handguard/rail system. I'll pay the remaning $240 off on thursday when i get paid. Really excited to get it, have a set of magpul flip up sights in my safe but going to save my pennies for the diamondhead flip up irons with the diamond reticle. how do you guys feel about stags? my good buddy owns the gunshop here and he said "for the price, its an awesome rifle. you'll love it." so i trusted him haha. Also, looking to put the vortex strikefire optic on it.

well, i got my MBUS sights on it, the Vortex Strikefire, B.A.D. lever, and 3 PMAG's already, love this thing!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.