StaBALL 6.5 loads and 2021 Hodgdon Annual

Curious - have you tried it on fur yet? If so did you have good results similar to the 175 elite?
My 8 year old shot a spike with it at 154 yards last Saturday . Golf ball hole exit. Insides were jello bad. Like nasty scrambled lung/heart/spleen/liver kinda goop. Get the picture lol. For real damage was crazy for a small bullet. The deer dropped and shook his back legs a few times and he was gone.

51140520-AA8F-4CF7-BF18-27FF5E974293.jpeg

"Like the Hammer of Thor"

My 8 year old shot a spike with it at 154 yards last Saturday . Golf ball hole exit. Insides were jello bad. Like nasty scrambled lung/heart/spleen/liver kinda goop. Get the picture lol. For real damage was crazy for a small bullet. The deer dropped and shook his back legs a few times and he was gone.
Goop like this? 😁

6302A6F8-0151-45D6-96F4-245423532EC6.jpeg

Behind the shoulder shot? Wonder if something fragmented off the bullet to hit the spinal column for the DRT drop.

The best ones are when you make soup, all the important bits come pumping out the holes, but somehow they still run 100+ yards and pile up in a cactus despite having literally nothing identifiable left inside. 🤯

Behind the shoulder shot? Wonder if something fragmented off the bullet to hit the spinal column for the DRT drop.

The best ones are when you make soup, all the important bits come pumping out the holes, but somehow they still run 100+ yards and pile up in a cactus despite having literally nothing identifiable left inside. 🤯
Behind the shoulder about an inch

I tried it in the 6.5x284 Norma with 109 Absolutes. Nada...

I thought it would be gold as it is a little faster than 100V. Not so much... From 43-57 gr I got up to 3409 FPS with them but accuracy with any of them wasn't showing anything worth pursuing. Super dirty, like it didn't want to burn it up completely.

Probably use it and Shooters World Precision to fireform the 338 Sherman and see what it does.