Ssg custom rig

188MULE

yy10
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/188mule/005.jpg

Here is a pic of one of the rifles Nathan from SSG built for me.

Cal. 7mm rem mag match

Last edited:
Thanks, Nate does awesome work.

Action: Blue printed Rem 700
Barrel: Broughton 26"
Bolt work: Fluted, Callahan knob, M16 extractor, by SSG
Stock: Mcmillan A-5 with spacer LOP 13.5"
Floor plate: Willaims
Recoil lug: Hollan
Action coating: KG coat
Brake: By SSG
Trigger: Jewel
Rings & Base: TPS 20 MOA

Bullet & load: 168 Berger, 67 gr 4831sc, 3065 fps. 5 shot .415"

Future additions: Saddle cheek piece, Maybe a 3-18 Valdada FFP.
Nathan is coating my 6.5-.284 that he built I'll post a pic when I get it back together.

Nate is building me a 260, the rifle colors are the same as yours and the stock is an A3. My rifle should look almost look the same as yours, just a tad smaller. I'll can't wait to get her. I am going to shoot tactical competition with it.

That should be a awesome rig. I can't say enought about Nates workmanship and attitude, Great guy. My 6.5-.284 shoots 3 into the .30s once I upgrade optics and get a jewel trigger in it I think it will hold that for five shots. Love that .264 cal. not much recoil and awesome ballistics. I Wish I had went with the A3-5 with adjustable cheek peice built in Though.

Last edited:
Nate suggested I go with the exact stock/Adj set up that you mentioned. I chose the desert camo color, same as the one you picked. The metal will be Coyote Tan.

Yea, I think that stock is one of the nicest of mcmillans. I'm going to have Nate put a saddle cheek peice on my 7mm sometime soon. I had thrown around putting the HTG with the cheek peice on my 6.5. Nate built it for another guy and I got it from him with a real nice peice of wood that Nate bedded and I finished but wood and I don't get along. Had I built the rifle it would of worn a HTG its more of a hunting weight rifle. I actually just got the bid on a HS sporter stock on ebay for $167 I'll try that out for now.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts