• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SSG custom 6 x47 lapua F.S

Yesterday evening I asked my wife if she would lower the price for me to $2500. $300 off from the original $2800 I was asking. Upon logging on this morning, I saw she accidentally put $1500 instead of the $2500 It was meant to be. a few minutes later AF shooter called and was very understanding. Thank you,Terry for your understanding. I could not let this go for $1500. I could part it out for a minimum of $1800 if I was in a money bind. This rifle would cost over $3,000 brand new. You could buy this rifle and get another 2000 rounds through the existing barrel and then have me re barrel it and still be under the price of the new rifle.

308nate

Last edited:
Thought it was a dream when I saw it and Christmas had come early. Guess you will have to build me one from scratch. You guys are great!

Terry

I had wondered, why you dropped it so much. I can understand. I think it is a great looking rifle, and is a peoven preformer.

Re: SSG custom 6 x47 lapua F.S Price drop $2250

I need to free up some funds to finish framing my house
Price dropped to $2250

308nate

Re: SSG custom 6 x47 lapua F.S SOLD!!!!!!!

Thanks.
she is SOLD PF..........................the gun that is....

308Nate

HEY! Cool stuff! Let me know how the shopping goes. PS..................I have a dollar, if you have change.