SSG 338 Lapua Ackley Improved

Desert Fox

This is Nate personal rifle that I now proudly own. The rifle is everything I expected it to be. Thanks Nate!

Picture175-1.jpg

Picture177.jpg

Picture171-1.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Very nice! What action is that beast built on? I'll be very interested in seeing how it shoots. I have a 338 lapua being built now and I debated on the AI but decided against in the end.

Lawton 7500?

Do the Lawton 7500s (1.45")come with his large or small tenon thread??? (1.062 or 1.187)
very nice looking rig, how long is the barrel?

Your rifle looks great and obviously shoots as well.
Would you mind responding to some questions, as I am trying to decide on caliber and rifle....although I'm leaning towards a .338LAI:
Specs such as lenght of barrel (excl. lenght of brake), make and # barrel, twist, weight of gun (it looks like a MacMillan 5 stock).
Also, I am looking at either a USO scope or IOR. Your's looks like Valdada's IOR (3-18x50?)?
Any info would be helpful. I am trying also to decide what features I'd like on the gun. What bolt handle did you choose?

Very curious,
terjeness
[email protected]

Wow. Kinda looks like a fire breathing draggon with an attitude! Sweet rig. Ive never hered even 1 coarse word when it comes to Nate's work. Congrats!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.