• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SS Colt Anaconda 8" Quad Magnaport, Nikon 2-8 scope

ifenceuin

Up for sale is a nice mint condition Stainless Steel COLT Anaconda with 8" bbl with "Quad" MagnaPort, with Nikon Encore 2-8 variable power scope with ballistic reticle. Extremely nice revolver, with original rubber grips, Hogue Grips (installed), hardshell box with papers, and even the rare "newspaper print" colt cardboard box it all came in. Less than two boxes of ammo shot through it.....

$1900 shipped

6z4ish.jpg

111jbl5.jpg

104mhdz.jpg

if3e3l.jpg

xnxny9.jpg

Does that "lock on the rail" base hold zero? I have been looking for a base to attach to my Anaconda, and everyone I have spoken too says the lock on type does not hold and that I must drill and tap. With that said, my father has one on his .357 and it holds zero, but the blast is more on the .44. Any information you can give me would be apprecaited. Do you know the manufacturer of your base?

Thank you,

Roger

The base is mfg by Burris, and has held perfectly for me. Have shot cloverleafs from a rest at 100 yds with this setup.