SRS New products: Universal Pic Rail plus 4” and 10” tactical arca rails

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We got these back from the anodizer and I got them added to our website! As usual, they are made from 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized. Also, all orders on our site get free shipping!

If your interested in free stuff, check out our Instagram or Facebook page and enter our giveaway! Just like our page and tag 2 people for an entry! Unlimited entries. We will pick 2 winners at random by comment number and they can choose (2) of our rails or one of the SRS mini 5 port muzzle brakes!

31E891BA-2FE9-466D-ABEB-B4B9CFAF1FD0.jpeg

44BA9895-8B39-4E9F-9A7A-36FF1F142AC4.jpeg

0CAEA7C1-DAF9-4F00-B3F0-E2AEF7C76D34.jpeg

We got these back from the anodizer and I got them added to our website! As usual, they are made from 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized. Also, all orders on our site get free shipping!

If your interested in free stuff, check out our Instagram or Facebook page and enter our giveaway! Just like our page and tag 2 people for an entry! Unlimited entries. We will pick 2 winners at random by comment number and they can choose (2) of our rails or one of the SRS mini 5 port muzzle brakes!

View attachment 272483
View attachment 272484
View attachment 272485
How can I get some arca/pic rails?

@livetohunt I recently purchased a Bergara hunting rifle in 300 PRC. I saw you make various tripod adapters. I currently have a Field Optics Research tripod and use an arca dovetail clamp with it. What do you make that would with a hunting rifle that only has a sling attachment on it and nothing else? I'm trying to figure out how to make that work with my existing tripod without going to a hog saddle type setup. Suggestions?

@livetohunt I recently purchased a Bergara hunting rifle in 300 PRC. I saw you make various tripod adapters. I currently have a Field Optics Research tripod and use an arca dovetail clamp with it. What do you make that would with a hunting rifle that only has a sling attachment on it and nothing else? I'm trying to figure out how to make that work with my existing tripod without going to a hog saddle type setup. Suggestions?

you need at least two fasteners, so you would have to install a tee nut into the stock if you only have one sling stud. If you have something like a b14 hunter or ridge, our arca rails are the only ones that have a rounded bottom.

you can check out our website and email us if you have anymore questions!

Ken

Recent Posts