Squirrel Attack

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I heard a disturbance in our garage this afternoon.
I went out because Samson & Cassie recently scared the hell out of the UPS Driver delivering our new Master VISE.
When I went into the garage a MONSTER SQUIRREL attacked me and latched on to my right knee.
Samson went into PROTECT MODE and grabbed the Monster Squirrel in his mouth shaking it violently. When Samson let go the Squirrel flew about 20' in the air and Cassie took up the chase. She killed the Beast and we took to our friend that is a vet to check it out.
With all that I have going on I don't need Rabies.
Thank God for our Bernese Mountain Dog and Great Pyrenees Puppy to save me.
You can see the pictures of the Beast's blood on Samsons nose and then where i got attacked.
With all the excitement i messed up the pictures of the Squirrel Beast.

Attachments

• Squirrel Attack.jpg
    Squirrel Attack.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Samson Squirrel ATTACK.jpg
    Samson Squirrel ATTACK.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 338
omg i am glad your dogs were there for you if that squirrel got away that would mean a lot of shots
when i ways in wadley ga i had a squirrel run up my pants leg came up an sat on my shoulder it scared the hell out of me i took it home and let it stay in the mud room come to find out it ways a wild one but the neighbor had ben feeding it

Jeessz Coyote!
That's one crazy sequence of events!
Makes it kind of tough to mellow out in your own home!
Samson and now Cassie are trained to PROTECT Livestock and FAMILY.
Samson and now Cassie Protect all our cats along with the Goats.
Anything animal wise that comes in the yard is subject to Samson. He has killed Coyotes, Coons, Possums, Armadillos, Squirrels. mice . chipmuncks, birds.
Protects the cats probably better than me. He lets them sleep on him.
Can't have better Protectors than Bernese Mt Dogs or Great Pyrenees. Once they know who to protect - Stand By!.
Really believe Jill's life was saved by Samson. Had an Abductor that was trying to Kidnap Jill and Samson went into attack mode and the abductor left in a hurry. too bad I wasn't home. That person would not left our property. Police were involved and never found the person. Him and his van are probably at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Speaking of tree rats….has everyone else had an abundance of the armored variety this year? I live in NH and the amount of porcupines this year seems comically absurd. Walter has been quilled several times, one time was a very expensive very trip as they were in his throat and he had to be anesthetized to have them removed.

The last pic is of Walter post anesthesia, he couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth however hard he tried 😂. The porcupine in the wheelbarrow was probably 25-30 pounds, I was shocked at the size. I knew he had been the one to quill Walter so I gut shot it and let it suffer out in the yard for 2 hours before putting it out of its misery (that's how long it took to get Walter to the emergency vet, so I figured Hammurabi's code applied and an eye for an eye was reasonable).

Attachments

• 90CE1D85-84F3-40B4-A698-0DDF33E7690E.jpeg
    90CE1D85-84F3-40B4-A698-0DDF33E7690E.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 207
  • 5E406B25-9382-4C6F-B35B-F28794CA20BE.jpeg
    5E406B25-9382-4C6F-B35B-F28794CA20BE.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 213
  • 10FE7B5C-F32D-4EEF-827D-AD05371E5D28.jpeg
    10FE7B5C-F32D-4EEF-827D-AD05371E5D28.jpeg
    605.9 KB · Views: 204
Samson and now Cassie are trained to PROTECT Livestock and FAMILY.
Samson and now Cassie Protect all our cats along with the Goats.
Anything animal wise that comes in the yard is subject to Samson. He has killed Coyotes, Coons, Possums, Armadillos, Squirrels. mice . chipmuncks, birds.
Protects the cats probably better than me. He lets them sleep on him.
Can't have better Protectors than Bernese Mt Dogs or Great Pyrenees. Once they know who to protect - Stand By!.
Really believe Jill's life was saved by Samson. Had an Abductor that was trying to Kidnap Jill and Samson went into attack mode and the abductor left in a hurry. too bad I wasn't home. That person would not left our property. Police were involved and never found the person. Him and his van are probably at the bottom of a lake somewhere.
Is that a confession! Or just getting it off your chest!.....