SPUHR mount

arcticman

Thoughts concerns likes dislikes advantages disadvantages. I'm thinking of using one of these with a Murphy precision titanium base and a Nightforce ATACR on a Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 338-378 Weatherby Magnum. Thanks

Last edited:
Thoughts concerns likes dislikes advantages disadvantages. I'm thinking of using one of these with a Murphy precision titanium base and a Nightforce ATACR on a Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 338-378 Weatherby Magnum. Thanks

I mounted one with my S&B 5-25 and decided not to use it. The only reason is that it takes up so much of the tube space that I could not mount my scope level to the scope. I realize that the mount has a level in it but my eyes were unable to focus on it while maintaining cheek weld.

If that's not a problem for you, they seem like excellent, sturdy mounts. I have one (mounted once and never fired) for a 34mm tube if you are interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.