• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Springfield XD40-No longer for sale

cornstalker

I am selling my Springfield XD40 Service Model (4" barrel)with a black finish. It includes an XML 50 lumen mini light and Meprolight tritium night sights. (and the originals in a box).

Of course it includes the XD gear that comes with the gun new, which is two twelve round mags, mag loader, mag pouch, and holster.

Additionally included are:
Hand made Crossbreed IWB leather/kydex holster
Uncle Mike's paddle holster
RCBS Carbide 3 die set with shellholder
Lee factory crimp die
250 Precision Bullets coated 155 RNF bullets
Somewhere around 1500 rounds used brass. (guestimate, not an actual count)

I may consider splitting the stuff up, but would prefer to sell as a group for convenience sake. It is priced accordingly.

Asking $650 for all, plus actual shipping to your FFL.

This gun is used, I have carried it and fired probably 1000 rounds through it.

100_1829.jpg

100_1831.jpg

100_1832.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Springfield XD40 with acessories

nice package deal. If you don't mind me asking, how did you like the meprolight sights vs the factory sights, and also did you find the factory holster lacking (I see the 2 extra holsters)??

Curiousity - I'm waiting on an XD45 right now...

Re: Springfield XD40 with acessories

I fell in love with the Meprolights a long time ago. They came factory on my Kimber 1911's. As compared to the factory sights, they are very close to the same sight picture and require no mental adjustment when installed. I added them for home defense reasons.

The XD gear holster is worthless. It might actually work if anyone made a 1-1/4" belt that was 3/8" thick!!!!!

The Crossbreed finds that sweet spot behind the hip and stays comfortable unless you are a righty like me and are sitting in a car wearing a seatbelt.

Last edited: