Springfield Way Point 6.5 PRC CF Ridge

While the Waypoint looks like an 8ncredible rifle, Springfield tends to be hit or miss when it comes to quality and performance.

Im not going to pay for a hit and miss proposition when buying a rifle................I think I will just stick with Cooper. Way Points LOP is 13 3/4 Seekins is 13 1/4 it appears that seekins is looking towards the Women or youth Market Not sure why there LOP is Sooooooooo short and they probably dont know either

Lots of good deals on Coopers out there and their standard LOP is 13 3/4 which is great for someone that's 6'5" Went down to buy a Seekins but brought along a tape Was very dissapointed. Iike buying Pants..............I cant get by with a inseam of36" but 32 I dont think so

I just bought one but have not had a chance to shoot it yet. To me it is the best feeling rifle I've played with yet at any price. I've owned several rifles in that 1500 to 2000 range and this one fits me the best by far. I only know of about three of them being sold in my area but all three of them have shot lights out and two of us are making the switch from CA ridgelines. I am not arguing, but I'm not sure that the Waypoint is hit or miss like some of the other Springfield models. I believe the Waypoint is an incredible rifle for those of us that don't know anything about, and or don't want to mess with building a custom gun. Like I said in the beginning, I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as lots of these guys here, but the Waypoint is an absolute thing of beauty in my eyes.....lol

I wanted to hit the easy button for a 6.5 PRC. Since Weatherby doesn't chamber ANY rifle in 6.5PRC I decided on a Christensen Arms ELR, love em or hate em, my copy is pretty dang good, took a little longer than expected to break in, about 90 rounds but she cuts bug holes like no tomorrow and VERY easy to load for. Elk killer, you bet long as you do your part!!!

Looking for a new Rifle Saw this one yesterday but have never heard of them could anyone fill me in on them?
There is a lot of reporting on the 2020 rifle on 6.5 PRC groups on FB. I haven't seen any negative talk about them so far. The only complaint I've seen was people having trouble finding them or waiting on their order. Second question, yes, the 6.5 PRC with the right bullet is fine for elk. I've killed a pile of big African antelope that are as tough or tougher than elk with mine.

Mine is a metal magazine and it is definitely not wobbly. Maybe the wobbly issues are from earlier guns.