Spring Training In the Mountains Of Arizona

ADMIN

Administrator
I recently returned from one month of hiking and shooting in an area just north of Phoenix, Arizona. I also had the pleasure of meeting with a number of our LRH vendors and advertisers as well as several LRH members that I shot steel with. Other trip highlights were attending a couple shooting events as a spectator plus the annual expo put on by the Arizona Fish and Game. All in all a wonderful LRH focused trip. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Spring Training In the Mountains Of Arizona, By Len Backus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Thank you for writing about our beautiful state. You may also enjoy scenic hikes on the east side of Phoenix along the Salt River lakes and in the Superstition Wilderness. These are also great hikes with good elevation gain, beautiful views and interesting history.

Great article. I also start the season early by preparing in the spring when the flora is beginning to bud out and the temps are still pleasant. I find as age is beginning to be a factor that my body requires more training so that I can endure the rigors of the mountains in the fall.

I will look into that area.

Thank you both.

I am on my mountain bear hunt, back at headquarters for a bit. Back st it tomorrow.

Lungs and knees feel great!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.