Spring black bear guide recommendation

howco

Looking for input for 2x1 guided hunt. We are primarily looking at Idaho and Oregon for driving purposes. Don't need fancy lodging but open to all options. PM me if you have had a bad experience or who to stay away from. Appreciate all feedback.

Yup, Got a small one on the last 30min. of the hunt. I missed a nice large one on the second day. I saw 11 bears on this hunt and we were there too early. Went late April but 2 weeks later would have been better.

Catahoula, we hunt primarily everything diy. This was a trip was going to be something special for my good buddy. We hunt the Salmon area often, but like every hunt, timing the weather and snow melt is tricky. Figured a guide would get us through the first set of obstacles when chasing bears

Catahoula, we hunt primarily everything diy. This was a trip was going to be something special for my good buddy. We hunt the Salmon area often, but like every hunt, timing the weather and snow melt is tricky. Figured a guide would get us through the first set of obstacles when chasing bears
I understand. I hunt the Island Park area. Only problem there is all the **** grizzlies.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.